- Payment of course fees indicates the participant’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The participant accepts that he/she is required to pay the full amount of the course fees even if he/she does not complete the course.
- If the participant is under 18, the parent/guardian is responsible for the payment of the course fees.
- The duration of the course is stated in the QWC course description.
- Course commencement for self-led courses is the date upon which we receive your course fees in full. Course commencement dates for tutor-led courses are indicated on the course information pages.
- Course materials are supplied in an online environment, unless otherwise stated in the course description, and are available for viewing online and may not be downloaded.
- The content of the online course materials, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of QWC. You may not reproduce any part of the online course materials without the prior written consent of QWC.
- Course materials and course content are subject to change.
- The online learning site may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance.
- All submissions must be made online via the online learning site.
Refunds and Credits
If Queensland Writers Centre must cancel a course, we will try to reschedule it for a later date. If we cannot reschedule the event, or if you are unable to participate on the amended date, your payment will be refunded in full.
Except in special circumstances, if you cancel a booking for, or are unable to participate in, an online course, Queensland Writers Centre cannot provide a refund. In exceptional circumstances we may be able to offer you a credit for an alternative event or program. Credits must be redeemed within three months of issue or at a later date at QWC’s discretion.
You can contact us to discuss your situation by email us at email@example.com.