Introduction to Creative Writing
Want to write but don’t know how to be a writer?
Adopting the ‘writer’ label is daunting if you haven’t tried your hand at creative writing before.
A healthy writing practice starts with good writing habits, a systematic approach to cultivating ideas, and a strong grasp of the fundamentals of storytelling. This four-part introductory course is packed with information, practical exercises, and inspiration that will give you the confidence to call yourself a writer. This course is also great for writers looking to refresh their skills.
In this course, you will learn:
- How to establish a writing habit you can stick to
- How to generate ideas and find inspiration for your next project
- What stories look like under the hood, and how narratives work
- Which different creative forms and media are available to you, and how they function
- How to take a professional approach to your writing, no matter where you are in your development.
Introduction to Creative Writing is entirely self-guided, so you can progress at your own pace. Once you’ve purchased the course, the content will remain open to you permanently, meaning you can come back any time for a refresher. Course content is delivered in a series of audios, written lessons, and exercises.
How to access this course
This course is available forever from the moment your purchase is confirmed. Just go to the curriculum tab, click the first lesson, and start learning! You must be logged in to access your purchased content.
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 168
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes